Nelson Engineering Co. – Merritt Island, FL
Nelson Engineering Co. is a small engineering firm that serves a variety of markets and employs engineers in the civil, chemical, mechanical, electrical, aerospace, industrial, environmental, and fire protection disciplines. We have performed work in a majority of the United States, and many international locations.
Our primary office is located in Merritt Island, Florida immediately south of Kennedy Space Center. We have a significant aerospace heritage and provide an ever expanding mix of engineering services to federal, county and city governments as well as commercial customers. We are focused on providing Client Value and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
The selected candidate shall perform the primary responsibilities below. Additional roles/opportunity available as ability is demonstrated.
- Contract Management/Oversight
- Human Resources Support
- Data Entry
- Employee Travel Assistance
- Assist in Business Department Compliance
- Budget Analysis
- BA degree preferred in accounting, HR, finance, or similar discipline.
- Prefer 3-5 professional related experience
- Ability to obtain a clearance from the Defense Security Service and other Federal Government Agencies
- All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon offer.
- Must be proficient in MS Office products, Acrobat, e-mail applications, and other electronic file sharing (SharePoint, Google Drive)
- Prefer experience with DelTek – Costpoint
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal)
- Confident and ambitious problem solver
- Creative and Innovative – Self-directed Initiative
- Understands the culture of business
- Detail Oriented
Nelson Engineering Co. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to Workforce Diversity. EOE/M/F/IWD/V – Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Nelson Engineering participates in E-Verify.
To submit an application and resumeApply here